How long does it take one to sneeze? Well thats exactly the time it takes to make this cake!. Ok..Ok a little more than that :-) . I am not an egg lover but then if in cakes or other baking produce, I dont mind one. Even then when I first started on to bake my very first cake, i wanted to try with an eggless one and this was it. Very very simple and a good piece to bite on to. 
I cant promise you that softness which comes with the inclusion of an egg, but its still moist and soft enough to try.This is a Tarla Dalal's recipe and its sure worth a try.
Method
1.Sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and soda bi-carbonate.

2.Combine all the ingredients together with 1/2 cup (100 ml.) of water in a bowl and mix well using a whisk.

3.Pour this mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6") diameter baking tin after greasing it.

4.Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 20 minutes or till a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.

5.Unmould and cool on a wire rack.