..(cough)..(cough)! Ok Ok all the French Experts and the French Wannabes, Please pardon my french...It so happens that I am more comfortable with their food (desserts..yum!) and not so much with their language...will get there someday for sure, but until then Bienvenue, Welcome to all you Chefs out there to the opening of A.W.E.D France.. There would be very few who would not like a "Cordon Blue" - Blue Ribbon to be given to them...One of my dreams is to get one..but then I have so many dreams - Lets put that aside. But I surely can give a Ribbon to any one of you, who comes with a super duper French dish for me - Vegetarian of course! I saw you smirk! TADA - thats why Blue Ribbon - Making a French cuisine Vegetarian/Vegan is no mean task and I would sure applaud you for that - but then you can also convince me with scrumptious dessert. I might be made biased towards those for sure :) :) 
The French cuisine needs no introduction. From their rich sauces to scrumptious desserts, they are one of the most sought after cuisines today. You think Gourmet - You think French. Their vast usage of herbs is one of the biggest plus points for me.
Actually if you really think about it - making it vegetarian is not that difficult. at least not when you have so many sites confirming the same. Check the following links out to get ideas and to be inspired.
1) Veggie Table
2) Recipezaar
3) All Recipes
4) French Food
Do I need to say more? Oh well except that I have to mention the rules which are same as before. Here goes.
1) Make any dish – be it Appetizer, Main Course , Snack or Dessert( do mention that in your blog) - Vegetarian/Vegan [ Eggs are OK ] and post the same in your blog /site and link it back to the announcement. Feel free to use the logo.
2) Multiple entries are more welcome than ever, since more the recipes, more the choices available to all of us.
3) Take a snap showcasing your creation and send it across.
4) Send me your “Name”, “Recipe”, “Recipe URL” and “Photo” to : i(dot)am(dot)awed(at)gmail(dot)com
5) Last date for the entries are Mar 4th 2009.
6) Not having a blog is no excuse to let you get away with your tasty creations. So Non-Bloggers pls do send me the same details as above to the mail given.
Let your sauces, soups, droolworthy rice dishes along with the slurplicious(!!!) desserts pour in :)
Want to Host AWED? Refer to this post here