My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://chefinyou.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wanna win an Olympic Gold?

...oh well, I cant promise that, but I can sure promise a gold medal if you run the Marathon along with me. The runners who ran with me last time did so remarkably well that I was astounded, to put it mildly. Their enthusiasm just blew me away and gave me the determination to keep myself on track for 15 days non stop!




So this time, I am challenging myself to keep at my Recipe Marathon for 30 whole days! For the whole month of November! Phew! Am I going to make it? Only time will tell. Are you ready to run this challenge with me? All you have to do :-

1. Post at least ONE RECIPE everyday from Nov 1st to 30th (anything simple to hard..whatever you can but it should be a recipe )

2.Mention the word: Recipe Marathon in your post

3.Link fellow Recipe Marathon runners ( will be announced )

... and thats it. I thought I will announce it little early , so that in case you do want to participate you will have time to get started with your drafts.

I thought I will inspire myself and post my schedule. I am planning to cook as per a theme ( which is purely optional) for the month of Nov.

1)I thought of theme: Indian - so I will be posting only Indian recipes.

2)My weekly schedule for the month will be as follows :

- From 1st to 8th - I will be posting Indian Condiments.
- 9th to 15th - Indian Flatbreads
- 16th to 22nd - Indian Side Dishes and
- 23rd to 30th - Sweet nothings - or should I say Sweet somethings ;-)

I have planned on this theme and IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO PARTICIPATE, THEN HAVING A THEME IS NOT COMPULSORY. ITS JUST OPTIONAL.

Hope you have as much fun visiting me as much as I have in making Menu for you :)