....Uma mentioned in the comment section, that this series is turning out to be daily serial! Hahaha, I am sure that this is one soap that our husbands wont grudge us watching on a continuous basis!. They are benefiting aren't they ? ;-) What say thou?
Now back to the palatable "soap" ....
51) Sarah @ Yummy Smells
I found it hard to believe when Sarah mentioned that her Whole Wheat and Cornmeal Potato Bread dint work out exactly the way she wanted it. But if you see what I saw, you would think that she was jus being modest. Thats one of the most professional looking creations I have seen and its so inviting, dont you think?
52)Sig @ LiveToEat
I am a pure vegetarian and Sig is pure non vegetarian, yet I find myself visiting her blog on and oft - why ? I ask myself. mm, dunno There's Something About Sig!(move over Cameron Diaz!!) :) That probably what you would end up saying about her Eggs n Potatoes Curry. You may not be able to put a finger on it, but you know that you loved it!
53) Renuka @ Fusion
I blinked, blinked again thinking I was completely blanked out or something cos dint I jus read Potato Jamuns or something!haha funnny! But no,I read Renuka's post 4 times to confirm that I indeed was not seeing things. It was indeed Potato Gulab Jamuns. This is indeed a topnotch stuff. The things I get to learn has been immense to say the least. Her pic says it all.Special Thanks to you Renuka!
54)Alanna @ A Veggie Venture
A food columnist in her own right, Alanna blogs her inspired recipes and also passionately shares her cooking methods ,tip and tricks. Her Scalloped Swedes & Finns is a beautiful combo of rutabaga and potato and is a utter delight to watch. I will stop here and let her wonderful site speak for itself.
55) Indira @ Mahanandi
I have goosebumps all over my body! I feel justified cos not a day has passed without me being awed at her hardwork and her passion and today when I actually have to write few words about her, I am dumbstruck!Nothing I say will be enough and will be found lacking on so many count. She graced my effort by sending in her Potato Curry Puffs for this event and it was a picture perfect pictorial indeed.
56)Homecooked @ HomeCooked
Homecooked wonders at the unusual name of her Bombay Toast. It sure is a bomb cos it is sure to blow your mind away. It looks delicious and I think it should be called Bootylicious Toast (!) instead. That appeal transcends all boundaries.
57) Jenn @ The Write Ingredients
Jenn is so right when she says that we love mashed potatoes. I know she meant her husband and herself but then this is an universal truth. And with her Husband's special Wasabi Mashed Potatoes With Chives in place, you cant help but sigh in wanting.
58) Suma @ Veggie Platter
Suma sent in her classic shot of Potatoes With Lemon. Adding lemon to potatoes is a new twist for me and something which I have come to like a lot when I made them, thanks to Suma. It is very simple ,so hearty and which can be made in a jiffy!
59) Lavanya @ Home Cook's Recipes
You know a perfect accompaniment to rice when you see one. And this Spicy Potato Curry by Lavanya was sure one of its kind. This is another one of those recipes which I tried and it got me all perked up to know more about Chettinad style dishes. I especially loved it with my curd rice.A total Bliss!
60) MT @ Menu Today
MT sent in some delicious looking Sabhudhana Vadas mentioning that they were a part of fasting day dish. My question to her would be, can I fast (that would be really something!) just to have them? ;-)
61)Michelle @ Greedy Gourmet 
Greedy Gourmet Indeed. That sounded so apt to me cos you will sure be one when presented with such hot looking Hash Browns. I have to tell you that her "trick" worked wonders at getting my partner make breakfast for me. What dint work was something as beautiful as this. Could get past one cup of tea and that too with me shouting 100 directions ( yeah! and thats jus for tea!). I could have very well got up!mph!
62)Rina @ Rina's Kitchen
Rina's profile says that she is "A Daughter, Sister, Wife and a Mom - A True Christian" but she fails to mention that she is true gourmet too! Her pics and array of food is amazing and one look at her Aloo Tamatar would make you agree! Looks gorgeous.
63)Pooja @ Creative Pooja
Pooja is truly creative and her Bateka ni suki bhaji is a must try! It looks absolutely scrummy and something which I wont mind a daily basis! The talented gal is also hosting an ongoing Vegetable Of the Week( or should I say Month!) event. Not to miss!
64) RC @ Red Chillies
RC forgot to mail me the entry but I happened to see it and couldnt afford not to include in the round up. I have always been a fan of Aloo Palak looks perfect.
65) Naksha Chetan - A wonderful non - blogger pal
Naksha was sweet enough to send me her fav and simple Potato Fry recipe. Thank you Naks.Here goes the recipe in her own words.
Multiple Entries
66)Srivalli
I have always used Microwave only for heating, reheating and ..reheating again! Thanks to Sri's Monthly M/W Event - I get to see flabbergasting array of dishes made in M/W with such ease and splendor. While checking that, do not forget to see her simple yet delicious Potato Roast ( You just thought "Hey Why don't I try this in M/W" dint you ;-)), the buttery Aloo parathas ( pure bliss!)
and that lip smacking Potato Kurma
67) Asha @ Foodie's Hope and Aroma
There are very few people who make me speechless! Make me mime inaudible sounds. The array and ease from Asha's Kitchen is mind-blowing to say the least. She would make anyone want to cook! And yet again, I am searching for words to do her justice! But then jus realised.No words do suffice -so will go straight to her entry :-) Her Potato Rosti and that stupendous looking Sweet Potato Foster with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Crêpe would make u drool right on your comp. I know I did!
68) Meera @ Enjoy Indian Food
The array thats coming from Meera is going to blow your mind away. Her recipes have unique names and there are some recipes that I never even knew existed. This is another one of those blogs to check out for when you want to impress guests with some remarkable recipes. She sent in Batata Vada(my fav), Assamese Rheel Dho (This was some delicious find!),Batatyachi Sukhi Sabji (Look at the color on this one), Potato Thalipeeth (Crunchy!) and Ratalayacha Kees (Sweet Potato delight). Some tongue twisters these, but am sure they also were tongue ticklers
68)Latha and Lakshmi @ The Yum Blog
They both are v special to many of us. Their blog is legendary for its tradition seeped richness. Next time when there is festival looming near and you cant reach out for the customary phone home, you know the next best place to refer to that festive recipe. They are one of the most affectionate daughter-mother due whom I have been lucky to meet. Their Samosas, Cheese Balls, Potato Pachadi and Potato Chips are a visual and gastronomical treat to all and sundry.
70) Annapurna @ Vishvanu
The first thing that attracted me at her blog was a wonderfully arranged recipe archive. If you know what you want, then its right on your face. But if you dont know , then again the clean representation will make it easier for you. Her Aloo Gobi,Potato Kurma,Potato Broccoli,Aloo Mutter are such a delight to look at and am betting that they are tasty too.
71) EC @ Simple Indian Food
She is one of the most talented person I have ever come across. She is so good at almost all the spheres of creativity, be it needle work, be it arts n crafts, be it painting, be it floral arts - you name it , she's done it. Her talent also includes cooking and the number of entries that she has sent is - take a guess - you said 2?, no! 4 ? nope come again, mm 6? awe comeon - you are no where close. She has sent in a whooping 12 entries and they are Puneri Aloo,Jeera Aloo, Aloo Mutter Without Onions, Chatpata Potatoes,Aloo Paratha,Aloo Mutter Kofta,Aloo Mutter Kurma,Aloo Peas Paratha, Pav Bhaji,Aloo Bonda/Batata Vada,Ragda Pattice and last but not the least Potato Fry. Phew!!!!!!!!!!!! That was some list
72) Madhu @ Ruchii
It never did enter my head to combine Potatoes and Broccoli. But Madhu sent in her Potato Broccoli Cutlets and I was bowled over! A innovative way to eat my broccoli :). She also sent in a appetising Aloo Raita. Her pic made me hungry :)
73) Priya @ 365 Days of Veg
I will let the pics of Priya's Aloo Tikki and Aloo Sandwich speak for me! They are an absolute delight to watch. But I have to say one thing. I saw her entry while I was working on my stupid code ( it was 11:30 am and still 1 hour to go for lunch), but her pic made me so hungry that I couldnt concentrate on my work at all. Had to go and have an early lunch!
74) Namratha @ Finger Licking Food
Namratha has named her blog so aptly cos thats exactly what I felt like doing after I saw her Oven fries and Hash Browns. I just loved them and wished that she could have been living somewhere near me! :)
75)Maybelle's Mom @ Feeding Maybelle
Maybelle has sent in some interesting twist to Potato dishes. I was impressed with her Potato Slider and especially loved the look of her Indian Style Potato ChatI am sure you would do too
76) Bhawna @ Bhawna Loves Cooking
Yet an another version of Dum Aloo and Aloo Raita has been sent by Bhawna. The Dum luks scrummy. I have not yet tried my hand at Aloo Raita but seeing all this, my time seems to have come at last to give it a try
77) Manju @ Three Tastes
Manju sent in 2 mind boggling recipes which I have never heard of before. Her Potato Confetti and Purple Squeak
are so new to me and they look so good. I would like to thank Manju for introducing these to all of us. A very talented blogger and her site is not to be missed
................. Phew! That was one humongous variety of Potato dishes, dont you think? Is there any superlative for the word 'overwhelmed'? If there is multiply that by 100times. Thats exactly how I can closely describe my feelings right now. My first event and all of you made me feel so welcome with so many entries. I only hope that I have done full justice to all your entries.
I have tried my best not to leave out any of your recipes but if I have, its not my intention. Do send me a mail with the subject "How could you do this to me?" with the recipe details and I would include it pronto!I hope you enjoyed the presentation as much as I enjoyed doing it.























