These are moiste'st' and 'tender'est' muffins, I have made till date. I prefer these since they are not v sweet ( I cant eat more than 1 if too sweet! Now thats sad isnt it ;-)), so I make them with less sweet! Skip the egg and you have Eggless Blueberry Muffins, with no major changes to the recipe.
Make sure you make extra batch for your neighbors. What, you are not planning to? Oh well, I have to say that they will know anyway. How ? Start baking and 10 mins into the oven, the smell that engulfs the house is heavenly!Bet,it would bring the others to your place soon :-)
Method
1. Preheat Oven 375F. Grease muffin pan with PAM Spray/Butter
2.Mix all the ingredients except Blueberries and granulated sugar till smooth.
3.Add the berries,stir well
and spoon the mixture into the cups,filling them 2/3rds full. I wanted small ones for some kids so filled only half of them. Bake them till a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. This takes approx 20-30 min depending on your oven.
4.Let the muffins cool in the cups and then place them on a wire rack to cool further. You can later lightly warm them when serving.
This is my entry to Bindiya's : My Favourite Things Event with the theme being Cakes and Muffins